lundi, septembre 20, 2004

Goals (2004 - )

After much debate on whether to create a new blog or keep the existing one I had, I decided to create a new one. This marks a new chapter in my life. Same writing style, hopefully different stories. Maybe I'll come across some angsty or depressing situations again, but I know somehow I'll get thru them eventually. After all, I have my Prothiaden.

This blog is my Prothiaden. My significant other. My one true north. The one that I go back to when nothing else seems to work. It has stayed with me thru thick and thin, tirelessly listening to my grievances and pseudo-benevolence, whilst teaching me the lessons of my mistakes and unexpressed animosity towards arrogant washed-up child prodigies.

This is all so nice, but at the end of the day, I need something that critiques me subjectively, something to keep me from going back to my fixations, something to boss me around and treat me like a teenage dirtbag 'coz I know I can handle the beating.

I need a blog with balls.

1 Truths:

Blogger {illyria}in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

last time i checked, you still HAD your balls. no reason why they can't cross over to your blog.

mercredi, septembre 22, 2004 7:56:00 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home