mercredi, septembre 22, 2004

Stars*

Maybe I spoke too soon about wanting to have a regular office job over being a Star*maker. I think I spoke too soon when I was still alive.

Just today, I spent the afternoon at Star*bucks sorting out my to-do list, at the same time rewriting the screenplay to include the sequence treatment and some modifications. I swear it all came too easy. I didn't even have to try.

I've been down this fork before and I think I already know the answer ... just too impatient for my own good.

So there goes the dilemma ... 1) Should I go for the corporate kingdom-come career that promises financial security but a rather boring existence as a clerk? or 2) Should I risk it all in one deal of pitch-and-toss and try to become a Star*maker despite having no clue how to get there and virtually no star*-bucks to chauffer my exhorbitance with?


I know I'm asking for trouble by asking, but if you have any "bright" ideas, please illuminate me.



2 Truths:

Anonymous Anonymein a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

there's no reason you can't do both.
-ingrid

mercredi, septembre 22, 2004 7:47:00 AM  
Blogger {illyria}in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

i read somewhere that when choosing a career, you should work either for fun or for money; ideally for both. when in doubt, work for money. at least when you're sick of working for money, you can stop working for money and start working for fun (and by that time, you'll have enough money that you won't have to worry about it when you're working for fun).

i know it doesn't look it, but this makes sense.

mercredi, septembre 22, 2004 8:04:00 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home