lundi, août 18, 2008

Grin and bare it







To mention it might upset the sex, and the danger. I dreamt I had murdered someone and would be going to prison for it. I got upset that I didn't do a clean enough job with it, not serial killer precision work. I don't know who I killed because that part of me, left in reality, would not accept the immorality, the danger. And it wasn't a crime of passion. If anything, the characteristic of that dream was that it had no hint of emotion. There was no love.


I found myself awake that morning, disturbed that I had to go to work. Deciphering my dream's message was far more important to me and it upset the sex. Not that I was having any, I just found it a psychological thing to correlate murder with distress. Wanting to "kill" a persistent problem, a recurring comparison to something or the lack thereof, a never-ending quest to self-discovery revealed without judgment. No remorse. Amorphous. No weapon. Totally anonymous.


Yet somehow I got caught. And that kinda pissed me off.



4 Truths:

Anonymous Anonymein a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

the murderer in you. hehehe.

i never had dreams with me murdering someone, but on a daily basis, i always think about killing erring, stupid drivers on the road. on few occasions that i bring a car, it's almost automatic for me to point at drivers with my right hand like i were holding a gun and pulling a trigger. and in my mind, the word "BANG!" is a loud, loud word. =)

lundi, août 18, 2008 9:30:00 PM  
Blogger ennuiin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

which is weird because unlike you in real life, i've never had a murderous rampage. i think the dream meant that i should take more responsibility, that way fuck-ups won't have to be so ambiguous.

when i encounter erring, stupid drivers on the road, i try to ignor them because ignor-ance is bliss. haha

mardi, août 19, 2008 6:33:00 PM  
Blogger ninjatoin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

hmm...sex and violence. On one hand, this is interesting and yet on another hand,it is disturbing as well, I on the other hand have stopped trying to figure out what my dreams are about, I have enough problems with reality as it is...

dimanche, août 24, 2008 11:50:00 PM  
Blogger ennuiin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

I love how the man's face corset makes his nostril stud look like snot. Haha

mardi, août 26, 2008 7:04:00 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home