mardi, novembre 28, 2006

double happiness

.
.
.

.
i'm held back. by fear. if i end this all now, i end the waiting. and yet, if i end this all now, i know new pain will begin. i can't keep waiting. for you. for the time i would leave you. i can't keep up convincing myself that i am content with what we have. because when i think about it, i only have your reassurance. what else? i have your text messages. i have your pictures saved on my phone, even have them backed-up in my computer. i have memories. i have your faithfulness. still, i am plagued by the distance, by our inability to completely connect even after 9 months of trying really hard. perhaps i've lost my mood for love, and what we've become is a sequel to a feel-good movie that will never be shown. i am losing you, losing my fondness to be fond of you. however, even when my mind wanders off to the possibilities of others, i will never deceive you that way. because you have my faithfulness. the same way you have my hand-written letters, my pictures saved on your phone, my tears pushed far back into memory. you still have my heart. and that's why you will never hear of these words and you will never read of this. i will hold back. by fear. because although i am weak, i will need my strength. but i will never be the first to go the distance.
.
.
.

4 Truths:

Blogger - litol figgy -in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

i am so you in this entry but i still hafta say, sweetie, there is something seriously wrong with this.

mercredi, novembre 29, 2006 12:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymein a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

i read your post and it feels like i don't know you anymore, ennui. what comforts me is understanding the words you do not say in this post and the emotions you are so good at holding back.

mercredi, novembre 29, 2006 9:41:00 PM  
Blogger ninjatoin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

vendredi, décembre 01, 2006 11:39:00 AM  
Blogger ninjatoin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

Holy shittake mushrooms batman! we really need to have the pre-requisite coffee and smokes soon, my apologies again for the no-show (typhoon and all), and far be it from me to be an armchair psychologist but i do agree with raindrops, this is troubling indeed...

vendredi, décembre 01, 2006 11:41:00 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home