vendredi, juin 02, 2006

Toiling Water

.
.
.
I'm doing this for my own good. I'm blogging once again and possibly going to talk about all the things I've never wanted to talk about, to graze every inch of my unshaven skin with a didactic razor, hoping to find a means to solve my seemingly perpetual need to overanalyze, in which case this exercise deems itself redundant, running on and merely feeding my fancy for wordiness.
.
.
All is well, believe it or not, it really is. It's just my universe waiting for me to admit it. But here I am, stubborn little me, always having to make everything difficult for myself and not believing the water is hot even when I boiled the pot myself.
.
.
He bathes in it, that one whom I've called mine, but he seems to have a separate tub, a separate robe, a kind of togetherness without me in the same room. I hardly get to see him and rely on the terseness of technology to bridge the obvious gap. I don't even think I'm being demanding, but what do I really know about relationships when all I keep doing is bring the kettle to a boil?
.
.
I'm scalding in my attempt to be silent.
.
.
.

6 Truths:

Anonymous Anonymein a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

what do we really know about relationships?..

vendredi, juin 02, 2006 11:28:00 AM  
Blogger {illyria}in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

a kind of togetherness without me in the same room... hell, i missed your waxing poetic. dinner, okay?

vendredi, juin 02, 2006 5:06:00 PM  
Blogger ninjatoin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

it's been a while...we should catch up soon...

dimanche, juin 04, 2006 3:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymein a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

.ei 'nui ... missin' yah

mardi, juin 06, 2006 7:35:00 PM  
Blogger - litol figgy -in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

i think it's the Cynic in you talking. he's also a friend of mine and sometimes he just swallows me whole.

oh, and yes, sweetie. we both live in the same boat. the whole long-distance-relationship-but-it's- really-a-difference-in time-zones thing. *hugs*

jeudi, juin 08, 2006 1:32:00 PM  
Blogger ennuiin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

guile - what do we really know about relationships? well, i surmise it's best to enter it accepting that we know nothing. that way, we get to learn everything like it's our first time. for me though, it IS my first so it's all new to me.

transience - yes i think dinner is long overdue. i've free on thursday nights if you are ;)

ninjato - i'd like to think i'll be seeing you at the Raffles CD sale this Friday ...

r3dguy - miss yah too. just hope you're not too busy the next time we have plans to go out

rain - Cynic. THANK YOU RAIN. Now I have a label for this so-called friend. Really, thanks. I never saw myself as being cynical, just thought I overanalyzed everything. But being cynical? Yes .. it all makes sense now!

mardi, juin 13, 2006 1:58:00 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home