mardi, janvier 10, 2006

Breakthroughs

.
.
.
I don't have resolutions consciously drafted out for this year. I'm not even in the mood to write out a bullet-point presentation of all the major events that have happened to me in 2005 as a recap to the year I'll always consider the most exciting, the most memorable. It's like going through puberty once again hehehe
.
.
I'll just have to remember that it all started with a little toast on a night at the beach with a friend, to friendship, to career, to life, to love ... slowly these things are coming together. I haven't been toasting to new dreams and aspirations for 2006. I'd much prefer to feel the alcohol swirl through my blood stream first, get that slightly drowsy feeling but get all warm and fuzzy inside before I decide to take in another drink.
.
.
However as it is, I've come a long way and it's been a wonderful ride. Ü
.
.
.

4 Truths:

Blogger ninjatoin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

Good for you! I'm happy for you since it seems that everything is coming together for you...and it's about damn time! =)

mardi, janvier 10, 2006 7:41:00 AM  
Blogger r3dguyin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

.hi ennui. it's good tah hear that you're doing fine.

.maybe sometime you can share me pointers on how to enjoy my ride.

mardi, janvier 10, 2006 9:42:00 AM  
Blogger EGO SVM CAROLVSin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

mmMMmm, alcohol. Hehe

jeudi, janvier 12, 2006 7:18:00 AM  
Blogger paningitin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

yay! good for you. me, i'm still drunk myself. cheers!

jeudi, janvier 12, 2006 7:28:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home