vendredi, février 10, 2006

Angels

.
.
.
020906
.
.
.
.
I hear of talk
about angels sent from the lot of stars.
I hear of talk
about stars
falling from the lot of skies, landing on the earth
where human beings are born.
.
.
I hear of talk
about a place where angels speak of affection
and the silence after the rain
heaves further a distance
from my breath and the clouds.
.
.
Perhaps it's not people
that make up short stories or their situations.
.
.
I hear of long explanations.
I listen to the kingdom of god
reveal itself infinitely like mild dew.
.
.
.

4 Truths:

Blogger Empress Kaiserinin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

that last line... i like... ;)

jeudi, février 16, 2006 2:50:00 AM  
Blogger bismuthin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

i love how happy this sounds. or maybe i just know too much. happy happy happy!

lundi, février 20, 2006 11:02:00 PM  
Blogger Ingrid C.in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

you owe me hours of stories.

samedi, février 25, 2006 9:47:00 AM  
Blogger slim whalein a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

this sounds like a hindu mystical text.

jeudi, mars 09, 2006 11:58:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home