lundi, juin 26, 2006

My Night Life Nowadays

.
.
.
I'm in a computer shop right now, spending much on the unforgiving hour just to access my email and squeeze in a few words here. After this, I'll be riding the jeep going home. Around 1:30 am perhaps, and then go walk the street where only the left side of the road is lighted up in yellow. Who cares about the right side, right?
.
.
The other week I was walking home from work. It was maybe 2:30 am if I'm not mistaken. And everyday, I see this bleached blonde haired tranny waiting amongst the parked pedicabs for her next dose of blood. Well, on that particular day while walking home, I found two, forgive the term -- squatter, teenagers in the dark with her. One guy was keeping watch while the other lad looked like he was sucking on albino teat. I was kinda shocked with what I saw. Who wouldn't?
.
.
Last weekend I was to a shower party. My very first, and the wedding's not even for any of my friends. To make the long story short, the stripper guy danced through three songs (sappy love songs) and went all the way with his undies.
.
.
I swear it was the thickest, most venular Pinoy longganisa I ever saw!!! Holy weiners Batman! That thing was HUGE! We were all open-mouthed while we each got a turn to stroke his salami.
.
.
Anyway, I got drunk that night, downing 8 shots of tequila in less than 20 minutes. I wanted some attention and wanted an alibi for my retarded behavior. I got home safe and didn't puke or anything. I made sure to drink aspirin before going to bed and in the morning before going to work. I was fine. A work of art.
.
.
.

6 Truths:

Blogger paningitin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

i'm sorry. what was that you said? stroke his salami??

lundi, juin 26, 2006 10:45:00 AM  
Blogger {illyria}in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

lucky boy.

lundi, juin 26, 2006 10:49:00 AM  
Blogger paningitin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

wait. i'm a bit perplexed here. "stoke his salami," did you say?

lundi, juin 26, 2006 3:16:00 PM  
Blogger r3dguyin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

.pare, may goma yon. :)

mardi, juin 27, 2006 7:17:00 PM  
Blogger ninjatoin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

I think you're just hungry...hehehe

mercredi, juin 28, 2006 12:44:00 AM  
Blogger ennuiin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

a-hole! - indeed! we each got a turn to stroke his salami. i couldn't help it, he grabbed my hand and led the way to breakfast

transience - yeah he was lucky all right! no stranger dares touch my hand hehe

r3dguy - i know it was dark but i kinda saw it. still, one can only inflate a balloon to a certain size before it pops

ninjato - hungry? i was famished!!!

jeudi, juin 29, 2006 4:07:00 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home