jeudi, mars 12, 2009

for year-long winters

you twinkle light, you twinkle bright
a glowering gas ball of infinite might!

the cusp of clarity caves, the crispness

curves tonight.

you cup me and swallow me,

you tickle me with delight. i thought i saw

(i thought you said)

today is not the end.


i toil with you, i toy with you

for no particular reason i remain

as if tomorrow proves, it breeds into

a herd of oxen in your domain.


(i thought i said)


your heart would, your heart would not

meld with metal like a stroke of luck.

as ridicule, as minuscule,

a decant of my sorrow, would breed not.

where my love is placed,

save me! i say, may the goat pass your way.


these are the middle struggles

for my earth-borne summers

as there are parapets and amulets

for year-long winters.


3 Truths:

Blogger Ingrid C.in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

you need to get laid.

jeudi, mars 19, 2009 8:08:00 AM  
Blogger ennuiin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

sex is a luxury i can't afford.

jeudi, mars 19, 2009 2:20:00 PM  
Blogger bismuthin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

you're too young to experience this drought.

mardi, mars 24, 2009 7:38:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home