mardi, février 03, 2009

A frog prince simmering in boiling water ...

"Ahaha you've run out of lives! "


I just want to rant today since it was my birthday and all.
I just found out that my blood glucose level is 105, which is borderline bad for someone with a genetic predisposition to diabetes. My hemoglobin is 126 over 140, which is low -- I am anemic. My Mom says it's because I sleep late all the time. And my cholesterol is 329 over 200 -- waaaayyyy over the borderline!
I am dying and it pisses me off because I walk every work day from the metro to my office under the sweltering heat, I eat raw and often soggy lettuce with sardines (which is grosssss), a bowl of muesli with cinnamon every morning for breakfast when I can just eat fried pork chops with fried egg and oily fried rice.
It's fucking annoying. Shit. Fuck. Cunt. Puta.

4 Truths:

Blogger - litol figgy -in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

ouch. talk about irony. oh well. life is probably meant to drive us crazy. good thing we're already crazy enough to handle it. hang in there, sweetie. happy burpday!

mardi, février 03, 2009 12:57:00 PM  
Blogger Ingrid C.in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

wtf???? this is why we should never go on executive check ups! they are meant to make us paranoid. as long as you feel fine, everything is fine.

mardi, février 03, 2009 5:05:00 PM  
Blogger {illyria}in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

this worried me, until i read mussolini's comment, which made me laugh and laugh and laugh. she's the most paranoid person on the evolutionary tree. ;)

if it's genetic, maybe you should try maintenance meds? but those cost too much, too.

le sigh.

mardi, février 03, 2009 6:05:00 PM  
Blogger ennuiin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

- litol figgy - life is crazy indeed and we live everyday like Britney Spears gone bald

mussolini -- actually, now that i think about it, the worst type of check up is the one you do RIGHT AFTER you pigged out during xmas and new year!

{illyria} -- her paranoia is genetic. that's why brits drink tea all the time ... to soothe the nerves ;)

jeudi, février 05, 2009 1:28:00 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home