samedi, novembre 20, 2004

22 Toppings

I think one can never spoil pizza with too many toppings. The mere fact that tomato sauce and herbs hold the whole recipe together, it seems all the flavors complement each other regardless of their individual tastes.
Friday night happened after the fireworks display on an event I don't really care to know about. Ninjato requested me to invite him whenever I had plans to meet up with my highly-esteemed college buddies. ANd so I did. Transience came over from the northern-way (and oh what tidings it was to finally see her after 3 months!) while Mr. 800/hr was there direct from traffic city. From Coffee Bean, le rendezvous-oficiel, it seemed like a long walk looking for a place to dine, but with conversation like ours, not a step was a wasted moment. Inside the pizza place, we were our usual jovial selves, sharing the aroma of friendship beyond the confined limits of Di Mark's.
On a single, thin, round crust, there were 22 toppings littered over a substantial amount of tomato paste. There were anchovies, pepperoni pieces, sausage pieces, those green nubbins that looks like a green garbanzos -- I forget what they're called (capers, I think), sardines, cheese, ham, green peppers, red peppers, garlic, onions, yada yada yada ... 22 topics in less than 2 hours. The water was free.
Every 15 minutes, someone would go pee. It was the same person all the time even until we transferred to Segafredo. It never failed, the predictability. The regularity was almost, almost ...
... like the rain in Britain.

3 Truths:

Blogger {illyria}in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

damn, you've had time to relive yesterday through writing! so prolific. i'll get to my own post. soon, i hope. =)

samedi, novembre 20, 2004 8:42:00 AM  
Blogger ninjatoin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

That was a mighty awesome evening, definitely what the doctor ordered... You are definitely lucky to have hella cool friends like them =)

dimanche, novembre 21, 2004 6:30:00 PM  
Blogger ennuiin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

Ninjato - I'm lucky to have ALL of my friends. I pick them well. Ü

lundi, novembre 22, 2004 3:53:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home