dimanche, novembre 21, 2004

Britain in Breton


"I'm no fucking buddhist
But this is enlightenment"

-- Alarm Call by Bjork


I wrote this extremely long and detailed account of my Saturday night with college friends, but due to the tragically fcuked up dial-up system, everything got erased after I pushed the "submit" button. I thought I copied and pasted the written words before I had sent it for publishing, but no, being the multi-tasking talent that I am, I copied something else. I was screaming my head off and cursing the motherfcuking computer for 2 minutes until I came to accept the idiocy as my mistake. Human error, after all, accounts for a more memorable learning experience.

So now, I'm in an internet shop typing the unsorted madness away because both the phone lines at home are dead and the lunch party had simmered down from the epicurean feast to watching The Transporter on dvd. I can't handle that. I had to go out.

For the sake of memory, here's a gist of what happened last night:


Members -- Transience, Mussolini, Bismuth, moi, Netski, and Mr. P800/hr.

Venue 1 -- Cafe Breton in Tomas Morato, behind Thai-in-a-Box
Time 1 -- 5pm to 9:30pm for Mussolini

Venue 2 -- Netski's haunted house
Time 2 -- 9:30pm to 12:30am

Topics of conversation -- best friends, fubus, ghosts, movies, feng shui, mirrors, depression, weight loss, mood swings, suicide-homicide-drowning vs. taong grasa, Masters, Crepe Paisanne, coffee, ciggies, people who weren't there, people who WERE there, picture taking and dirty talk videos, the BRIT guy, blogs, sex, love, work, relationships, silences, and other yada-yada of communication in no particular order.

Other perks -- Vodka Mudshake, SMG Light, and fish crackers for the remaining 5. A mercy kiss offer.

I'm copying and pasting this on notepad. I can't afford to lose everything and start from scratch again. This one's costing me a lot more. Too bad I'm illp-equipped to replicate the masterpiece that was yesterday's tragic loss. Putang ina talaga. I can handle losing a cellphone better.

Well, not really, no.


5 Truths:

Blogger {illyria}in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

putangina! you had to rub the mercy kiss offer in my face! oh, the tragedy! +D

dimanche, novembre 21, 2004 10:58:00 PM  
Blogger ninjatoin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

hahaha...well that was definitely a good trip...getting a preview how your group would interact the night before, I can pretty much imagine the chaotic fun that your reunion would bring...

lundi, novembre 22, 2004 12:01:00 AM  
Blogger - litol figgy -in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

mudshake and memory lanes...yes, a nice combination indeed.ÜÜÜ

lundi, novembre 22, 2004 8:23:00 AM  
Blogger ennuiin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

transience - I need something to offer you out of mercy too. I can't just be the one who gets proposed to all the time. ;>

ninjato - it's chaotic and it's ordered too. we get quite universal when talking bullsh*t hahaha

rain - yes, the perfect combination on a saturday night Ü

lundi, novembre 22, 2004 4:00:00 PM  
Blogger {illyria}in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

ennui >> so you've got a colossal ego, too?

mardi, novembre 23, 2004 10:51:00 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home