vendredi, juillet 15, 2005

New Directions

.
.
.
i'm sorry i haven't been so zealously updating my blog with things that have been happening (or not happening) in my life lately. i guess i've been spending my internet time preoccupied with something else more amusing. i still do flip through blogs and email every now and then, but i don't get to reply as often as i'd like. and i know how corny i had been the past few posts where all i put out were poems and brief encryptions of my so-called life.
.
the truth is, i'm starting to enjoy my semi-detached existence. i'm less neurotic now than i was a few months ago. i still have my episodes especially during the weekends but i've been dealing with these the best i can and somehow it's working. i'm lessening on the smokes (and eating up more as a consequence...), controlling my spending, my unecessary obsessions on making connections, waiting, complaining, wallowing. i've recently talked with a friend and we've come to an observation that not all people have the innate capability to experience depression the way we have. people can be deeply sad but it doesn't mean they're depressed. there's a difference somewhere but we did not intend to find out what it was.
.
the work week had gone by so fast. the rallies in the big city didn't affect me much to my surprise. and it feels great to be in the office on time for the past 3 months. coming from a person who's perpetually late, this has been very good news.
.
these past few months had been a rekindling for me. i've been communicating with my best friend again, the one i fought with over my reckless walking at night, i've been seeing my other friends, Joeboy and Luke after months of not talking to each other. i've seen Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy with Nikita whom I also had a little argument with weeks ago. my Dad and I are in speaking terms again. I'm trying to spend more quality time with family and relatives lately, engaging in conversation where there had been none before. I still feel like a little kid, but I'm starting to grow up now and looking for more responsibilities and challenges. It's about time I guess.
.
so for now, iI'm feeling a change in the water again, the water bearer getting closer to the oasis with each new step out of the comfortable territory.
.
i admit that I have become pretty stale with my wordiness. as they say, brevity is the art of good communication. hence, i've decided that I shall continue the trend i've started, to make my posts concise yet more meaningful. as an addition, when i get to fix up this computer and get myself a bluetooth connectivity device, i'm gonna try posting more pictures here. that'll be a treat! Ü
.
.
.

4 Truths:

Blogger ninjatoin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

Good for you! It's nice to know you are doing pretty well. =)

vendredi, juillet 15, 2005 7:53:00 AM  
Blogger {illyria}in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

every ime you find a new way, it's exciting for everyone who watches. i am glad for you. and yes, i've missed you terribly, too.

vendredi, juillet 15, 2005 11:24:00 AM  
Blogger bismuthin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

and we still owe each other that talk over tall mugs of caffeine and tannin. and yep, you should lessen the nicotine too. join the club. :) our nurse friend would be ecstatic.

vendredi, juillet 15, 2005 12:41:00 PM  
Blogger Aleksuin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

Hey Ennui, this is great, to get closer to your friends and relatives is a great way to leave behind what has been bothering you.

Look ahead, the past is, well, in the past.

mercredi, juillet 20, 2005 11:35:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home