mercredi, décembre 22, 2004

Usurpation



Perhaps you'd like to travel
in search of completion.
It is hidden somewhere
in the empire of me.
My desires throb, embole
when the truth becomes fragile
each time you ask for it.

Blood is scarce like water
in the empire of rivers.
You may man these vessels
pursuing opposing directions.
My heart beats, shifts
the measures of fibrillation
with every systolic thrust.

My name becomes merely a word
stripped off its meaning.
The more you utter it
the more I hide under my skin.
I resist your touch, begin
when the counting adjusts
an inch for each stolen breath.

Pursue it I say, pursue it.
Let your longing for me
fall prostrate, resign.
Let your hands fumble intently
with this masterful incubation.
I hold the truth that you seek.
Discover your need to pursuade.

The travel comes to a rest
after you discover my weakness.
My name is reconceived
from bones and empireal remains.
My emotions infarct, reveal
the truth that flows immaculately

with each memory of usurpation.

5 Truths:

Blogger {illyria}in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

beautiful.

-------------------

and through your name reconceived, i will call you
like the latin poets to their loves
like flame inextinguishable.
you shall fold yourself in like hands
like the rose that slept
and i shall whisper, "dreamer."

mercredi, décembre 22, 2004 8:18:00 AM  
Blogger EGO SVM CAROLVSin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

Very nice play of words there :^) Very heartfelt. :^)

mercredi, décembre 22, 2004 8:35:00 AM  
Blogger bismuthin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

"You may man these vessels
pursuing opposing directions."

ahhh. to find that man brave and strong enough to reign me in.

mercredi, décembre 22, 2004 11:25:00 AM  
Blogger ennuiin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

Transience - and this world would be stirred.

Carolvs - thanks! Ü

Bismuth ... does such a man even exist?

mercredi, décembre 22, 2004 2:28:00 PM  
Blogger bismuthin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

well, i hope so. i'm having fun flirting buut i'm thinking it wouldn't be bad if such a man would steal me away into his kingdom far far away. the swiss alps is a sight this time of the year i bet.

mercredi, décembre 22, 2004 5:00:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home