samedi, mars 12, 2005

Angels without wings

.
.


.
.
.
It was I whom you called Gabriel
the faint sigh of heaven that
whispered the will of your secrets.
I held not your wings of flight,
fearfully pursuing enlightenment
that which was not my own.
.
My hands were clasped in prayer
calling out the forbidden name
embedded in my salient emasculation.
I had been waiting for words
to be revealed, my breath for taking
like the warmth of a dying man's.
.
The transient clouds parted the skies
and disclosed the constellation of my guilt.
There were stars, bright yet scarce
but only the dark prominence gave way.
They were whispering your name
that evening of your encomium.
I had my voice but it wasn't God's.
.
Your limbs willfully ascended
and I sent with them my fears.
It was I whom you called Gabriel.
And that night of my concomitance
I resolved my intractable praying.
.
.
.

5 Truths:

Blogger {illyria}in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

wow. i am definitely calling you up later.

dimanche, mars 13, 2005 11:13:00 AM  
Blogger Ingrid C.in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

"The transient clouds parted the skies
and disclosed the constellation of my guilt."

you got me biting my nails, ennui. beautiful.

lundi, mars 14, 2005 9:23:00 AM  
Blogger - litol figgy -in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

huwaw! i'm speechless.

lundi, mars 14, 2005 10:27:00 AM  
Blogger paningitin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

brilliant!

mercredi, mars 16, 2005 9:48:00 AM  
Blogger bismuthin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

hey! you're back. damn made me wish i've more time to write something as profound and fascinating. you ennui, write gloriously.

jeudi, mars 17, 2005 3:09:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home