mercredi, mars 09, 2005

I'm Ok

.
.
.
Well, not really. It's a broken record so I'm not gonna play it over and over and bore you guys to death. Let's just say I'm thankful I pulled up a cd from my stacks at random and pretty much gotten myself satisfactorily distracted in the meantime.
.
.
Charlie's Angels 1 soundtrack.
.
.
Sometimes it's times like these I'm glad I still make wrong decisions when it comes to buying music. On a regular day I would not have enjoyed listening to "Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel" and imagining Cameron Diaz in her white slip dress being carried down a flight of stairs by her back-up dancers.
.
This isn't a regular day though Ü
.
.
.
"I awake at night with it
And in spite of it
It unravels me
It's begun to frighten me
.
But I'm alright
If you're o.k.
Ya, I'm alright
If you're O.K."
.
-- KD Lang
.
.
.

5 Truths:

Blogger Aleksuin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

Anything that brings images of Cameron Diaz is a good thing.

mercredi, mars 09, 2005 11:58:00 PM  
Blogger EGO SVM CAROLVSin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

Randomness breaks the monotony! :^)

jeudi, mars 10, 2005 12:29:00 AM  
Blogger - litol figgy -in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

I'm scared whenever i say "I'm okay." Because it usually means I'm really not. It depends whether I'm smiling or not when I say that. Hope you were when you did. *hugs*

jeudi, mars 10, 2005 8:38:00 AM  
Blogger {illyria}in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

ok may be good for some, but not for me. i know you, little boy.

jeudi, mars 10, 2005 5:18:00 PM  
Blogger ninjatoin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

Sometimes it's the little things that help brighten up an otherwise dark day...

samedi, mars 12, 2005 2:36:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home