jeudi, mars 17, 2005

The Metamorphosis of Narcissus

.
.
.
There was a reason why Lucifer, the most favored of angels, had been banished from the heavens.
.
There was a reason why Narcissus, the beautiful creature who was so in love with himself, fell into the lake and drowned in his own image.
.
They were both too egotistical for their own good.
.
Like someone I know. Correction, someone I knew.
.
For this the loathing screams out through my throat that comes out as smoke. The nerve.
.
Sometimes it ain't nice being too nice. Like when you fill your text message with 160 characters worth of your time. When you slice out a parcel of yourself everytime you decide to give more than what is considered fair share.
.
Fuck it. It isn't like I debased myself through an entire district (not that I judge those who do) (not that it matters to me anyway). No, that isn't like me.
.
Had I known earlier, I wouldn't have wasted so much time.
.
I say keep away. A big head does not necessarily mean you are intelligent.
.
.
.

10 Truths:

Blogger ninjatoin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

Sorry to hear about that... you deserve to acquaint yourself with better people than this schmuck...life goes on and so will you, one less idiot to waste your breath on, I always say...

vendredi, mars 18, 2005 1:38:00 AM  
Blogger paningitin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

jesus fucking christ!!! someone's really pissed today. want some backup dude? show me the fucker and i'll stuff his big head inside a urinal of a fucking public restroom in some faraway highway gas station.

vendredi, mars 18, 2005 2:44:00 PM  
Blogger Aleksuin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

Wise words Ennui.

Arrogance disguised as intelligence soon comes crashing down.

samedi, mars 19, 2005 1:29:00 AM  
Blogger {illyria}in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

you know what i feel about this...ugh. all those banana walnut cookies have made me cryptic.

samedi, mars 19, 2005 11:34:00 PM  
Blogger r3dguyin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

dimanche, mars 20, 2005 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger r3dguyin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

dimanche, mars 20, 2005 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger r3dguyin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

I say keep away. A big head does not necessarily mean you are intelligent.



.korek.

dimanche, mars 20, 2005 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger Ingrid C.in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

two words: penis envy.

lundi, mars 21, 2005 8:32:00 AM  
Blogger ennuiin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

ninjato - which is why we stay friends Ü

jax - thanks. it does and it's good that way i guess

paningit - yes, back up would be great but you can easily scare 'em away with your fowl mouth hehe jk ;)

blex - i can't wait to watch with delight!

transience - the banana walnut cookies were superb weren't they? Ü

r3dguy - to be sure

mussolini - i'll take your word on this. besides Freud, you know a lot of germans

lundi, mars 21, 2005 11:54:00 PM  
Blogger paningitin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

hell yeah! i'll blast them away with my cussing!!! let me at 'em, let me at 'em!!!

mardi, mars 22, 2005 8:31:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home