jeudi, octobre 07, 2004

Chemistry


"There's a wasteland in his soul
The burned out trees will leave you cold
Living out beside the hill"

-- She Cries Your Name by Beth Orton


I will admit it can get pretty lonely on the road and somehow I have not forseen consuming the last of my Prothiaden uppers. Omega-3 is hardly a substitute. The truth is, they should put "significant other" on labels as part of a satisfactory RDA besides oatmeal and exercise. Remember how this miserable miser got rich eating cold oatmeal? She died alone and her millions were squandered away by her irresponsible children.

I can't believe how far I've gone to move on and I'm proud of myself for all these efforts. Yet despite the endorphin rush, I still seem to have some sort of chemical imbalance running through my arteries. Symptoms: warm bloodedness and vasoconstriction. Difficulty of breath, hollowness of cardiac muscles and periodic tachycardia. Possible neurologic dysfunctions and nervous compulsions.


"But chemistry occurs constantly in nature. It can be replicated." --texted to me from the northern way


It gives me hope that the more I pursue the path higher up, science and technology will have given me new OTC meds to get by, replicates of Prothiaden without the harmful side effects.


1 Truths:

Blogger {illyria}in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

all you need is someone whose pheromones agree with you.

by the way, i've really enjoyed our exchanges these past few days, mr. tease. +D

vendredi, octobre 08, 2004 8:18:00 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home