mardi, octobre 19, 2004

Bikini Area


"Kiss the summer goodbye
And don’t cry
You know you will see her again
Kiss your lover goodbye
And don’t cry
You know you did good things to her."

-- Treasure by D'Sound


I've been sleeping early the past couple of days. The shopping really got me tired I guess. This morning, I took some materials for my next article to write due this week and I'm pretty excited already. Thank God for giving me something to do. From yesterday's pathetic despair, I'm back on my feet again. It's a great feeling knowing I can depend on the people I've come to love to cheer me up every now and then. Thank God for affordable sms technology. If we were still in the POCKETBELL era, I'd have a different story to tell.

I had my haircut today, the usual. The barber surprised me by suddenly shaving off my goatee and pubescent chinito mustache. That's never happened to me before. It's not as if I wasn't gonna shave by the time I got home. OC jerk.

I told him to stay away from my bikini area ...

... then paid him for making my day extraordinary. Ü

2 Truths:

Blogger {illyria}in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

woohoo! let's get brazilians!

mardi, octobre 19, 2004 5:22:00 PM  
Blogger ennuiin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

Yes. This country will improve tremendously if everyone listened to Bossa Nova.

mardi, octobre 19, 2004 7:45:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home