jeudi, octobre 14, 2004

Whisper


"Do you know
Your words could drag the moon down from the sky
Seduce my frozen heart with your war cry
You really made me listen for my voice
And I heard millions"

-- Whisper by Slovo


Just when I thought I had found something in the rough, I felt a bit mocked at again. Maybe I've become too choosy for my own good. Maybe it's true what my friend told me before that I dream too big. But I always thought (and that guy from the radio show mentioned as well), that "if you aim for the roof, you'll fall on the floor, but if you aim for the sky, you'll fall on the roof. So -- aim high!!"

But my god ... to fall from the sky unto a roof, that could really break your back. Maybe I'll do that ... when I have insurance or an airforce parachute.


"I thought that freedom
Can only be defined as endless choice
And I only listened to the logic of the loudest voice

But this world
Will be shaken by a whisper
"



So now, I'm back to square 1, but in a different way. I have to deal with it in this universe and not somebody else's. I need to be shaken by a whisper...