vendredi, octobre 08, 2004

Constant


"Love's aftermath stage
'one of the lonely'
You're only a number
left counting the days."

-- Turning Circles by Sally Dworsky (The Cutting Edge OST)


Ennui: I think I found my Pi.
Ergo: But it's already been found.
Ennui: Yes, but I've found mine.
Ergo: How is it like?
Ennui: My life now revolves around it at 3.14 times the distance.
Ergo: Will you be going somewhere?
Ennui: Yes. I will be discovering everything that follows 14 past the decimal.
Ergo: But your journey will never end.
Ennui: And so shall my new love for numbers be as constant.

1 Truths:

Blogger {illyria}in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

in high school, i used to love singing "turning circles." i'm afraid what this says about me.

mardi, octobre 12, 2004 12:43:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home