samedi, janvier 15, 2005

Dialogue

.
.
.
ennui: I dreamt of Pi last night. The second time like an apparition. We were friends.
.
ergo: I do not find any meaning to this.
.
ennui: It's not supposed to mean anything. Given all the numbers I've found, there is no syntax yet.
.
ergo: The ability to read syntagmatically comes with experience.
.
ennui: I know, yet it's a strange feeling where you think you know all the permutations but in the end, still find yourself at a loss.
.
ergo: There are other numbers out there. Other constants. Why not look for them?
.
ennui: I am. I try. It's all too exhausting putting out so much energy into finding the connection between numbers. I'm not that good with math.
.
ergo: But the point of mathematics is in its application to human existence. You have your own number. Use it.
.
ennui: I'm afraid people don't understand my language.
.
ergo: The language of numbers is universal.
.
ennui: It is, but permutations are arbitrary. I have let go of Pi, yet being the constant that it is, it comes back 360 degrees later.
.
ergo: That is the universe running its cycles. Go and study the patterns, apply what you discover for something new.
.
ennui: I am not hopeless am I?
.
ergo: No, but hope puts randomness in order.

.
.

.

4 Truths:

Blogger {illyria}in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

oh god, what a brilliant conversation. i would cry if i had any tears left. wish i had been a witness to it.

lundi, janvier 17, 2005 9:56:00 AM  
Blogger Ingrid C.in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

Ennui, my friend. Remember that the constant is ubiquitous, showing itself every so often in a seemingly independent manner. Abre los ojos. :)

lundi, janvier 17, 2005 10:12:00 AM  
Blogger bismuthin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

there are other constant values out there. not just pi. you'll find that the answer you seek hangs in the balance of the equations you seek.

lundi, janvier 17, 2005 8:11:00 PM  
Blogger ennuiin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

transience - you are witness to more brilliant conversations

mussolini - i plan to embody constancy so that i become the entity the free radicals would gravitate towards Ü

bismuth - so true. which is why my journey continues but it is a journey full of hope however random it may become

lundi, janvier 17, 2005 11:07:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home