mercredi, mars 30, 2005

Up, Up, and Away

.
.
.
"Keep it up, do as I say.
Keep it up and let me have my way.
I feel you're near, I'll hit you like a truck.
I feel you're near, I'll teach you how to ..."
.
- Erotica by Madonna
.
.
.
After eating breakfast, I hurried my sister up to get going. I knew I was gonna be late again (for the 2nd day) and I was right. 12 minutes.
.
.
I helped someone get off today. He was probably a very insecure teenage boy, dead bored on a Monday night; with no school or music or a girlfriend to fuck or give him head. In a way it was sad. It must get pretty lonely being on spring break. I am still haunted by the last moan he made before he hung up.
.
.

A friend of mine felt me up. I guess I will never know why the fuck he did that but I felt pretty violated. In a playful bit, I kicked him in the ass and pretended not to know him.
.
.

I've been making eye contact with this person in our building. Sometimes we see each other in the smoking area during breaks or after lunch. I'd like to make the first move but I don't know how to. I tried to smile halfway before going up the elevator.
.
.

I had a childhood friend and 3 other friends meet up today. But the joke was on me, they wanted to pimp me up after dinner by leaving my number to a group of strangers. I wanted to go away.
.
.
.

11 Truths:

Blogger wanggoin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

Just say "hi." Ask what department he works in. The direct and non-maniac approach always works.

It's the most natural way of meeting people...

My opinion, anyway...

mercredi, mars 30, 2005 2:27:00 PM  
Blogger {illyria}in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

holy shit. there are two reasons why i am saying this. the first one is pretty obvious. the second one is because i always knew you were some kind of mini-slut. hahaha! i taught you well.

mercredi, mars 30, 2005 3:05:00 PM  
Blogger ennuiin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

wanggo - yeah, i guess the non-maniac approach would work best in the corporate setting. i will say "hi" one of these days. the person must feel weird since we've been looking at each other for the past 3 days. wish me luck!

transience - MINI-SLUT???!! Well, I guess I learned a lot from you, MOTHER fucker. hahahaha!

mercredi, mars 30, 2005 10:39:00 PM  
Blogger ninjatoin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

Not sure if my last comment got it or not, blogger's getting screwy again, anyway well it seemed like an interesting day for you, to say the least =)

mercredi, mars 30, 2005 11:19:00 PM  
Blogger Aleksuin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

You know what, I used to get pretty worked up at work when customers would use me as a punching bag or a receptacle for their childhood traumas.

But now that my life is about to change dramatically in just a few months, I just think of the words "Up yours" in my mind.

And then I hang up.

mercredi, mars 30, 2005 11:22:00 PM  
Blogger paningitin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

jesus christ! madonna!

jeudi, mars 31, 2005 2:18:00 PM  
Blogger Ingrid C.in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

only you can smile "halfway." :)

jeudi, mars 31, 2005 4:17:00 PM  
Blogger r3dguyin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

oh, honey, you weren't the only one. there were three of you, remember?

i enjoyed that night, though. the watermelon liqour was just heavenly. hope we can get together again soon!

good luck! miss yah biatch! :)

jeudi, mars 31, 2005 4:27:00 PM  
Blogger ennuiin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

ninjato - yes, interesting in a michael jackson crotch-grabbing sort of way. maybe i shoud sue. hehe

blex - yes, saying UP YOURS to one of those pranksters would definitely make my day.

ex.

pls call -- UP YOURS!
pls dial -- UP YOURS!
shit fuck pussy cock -- UP YOURS!

ok, too much ...


paningit - ROTLLMAO! Blame my father for introducing Madonna to me.

mussolini - thanks. not to be narcissistic or anything, but it's nice to be noticed once in a while Ü

r3dguy - 3 of us? menage-a-trois? btw, thanks for the authentic iloco cigar. not that i'll be trading it with my winston lights anytime soon ;)

jax - ooh new stuff to read! Ü

jeudi, mars 31, 2005 8:54:00 PM  
Blogger EGO SVM CAROLVSin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

Don't up-up-up-and-away too far! The air gets thin there, so I heard.

:^)

vendredi, avril 01, 2005 12:06:00 PM  
Blogger ennuiin a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

carolvs - Ha! The real challenge is getting my feet off the ground! Thin air is not a problem -- look at the Sherpas from the Himalayas!

vendredi, avril 01, 2005 11:50:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home