mercredi, octobre 20, 2004

Wallow


"I'm at a place called Vertigo
Lights go down and all I know
Is that you give me something I can feel
You're teaching me ...
Your love is teaching me ...
How to kneel"

-- Vertigo by U2


I already did my research on an article for the upcoming album by U2 entitled How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb. It would have been easier if the album were available in the market or any other song besides Vertigo is downloadable (shame! shame!) on the internet. Unfortunately, the launch date is in November for which the article is supposed to come out. Hence, I'd have to embellish on certain details about the track list before anyone else's got the chance to listen to the other tracks. Sounds fun right? :P

I got this last minute invite from Joeboy to join him in a rehearsal this afternoon. He's hosting this event tomorrow night and he needed a babysitter. Although I wanted to do the article this afternoon (the geek in denial that I am), I figured a walk in the park would do me more good. Besides, I have this self-professed love for procrastination, the challenge of doing something tomorrow what you can do today. I think a little bit of pressure play gets the creative juices flow much faster.

In this slightly obscure place (where we were honestly embarrassed to be caught going in and out of), we met with the people behind the magazine launch. Being the fearless yet conservative person that I am, I'd prefer to keep the juicy details to myself as they would be hard for the uninitiated to swallow had I chosen to divulge the intricacies of the rehearsal in this entry for ye all to read.

Let's just say it was all very revealing. ;)

1 Truths:

Blogger Ingrid C.in a hightened sense of self mumbled ...

hey there, busy person.

vendredi, octobre 22, 2004 11:21:00 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home